Trees provide food and shelter for wildlife.
There are a variety of ways to get involved with Tree Pittsburgh:
- Take a Tree Tender Course--learn more about Pittsburgh's urban forest: How it grows, and what makes a vibrant and healthy tree community in the city.
- Stand Up for Trees--take this two-part course and learn how to be a citizen tree advocate in Pittsburgh!
- Volunteer with Us-- tree plantings, tree care days, pruning workshops, and more. Check our Events page.
- Schedule a Tree Care Day--bring your community together to care for trees!
- Become a Member--support Tree Pittsburgh's efforts to protect and grow the urban forest.
- Do you have a special skill and would like to work with Tree Pittsburgh on something more specific? Email Nicole or call 412-362-6360.